Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Family

History:



Glen and Marilynne Albertson, my dad's parents, got married whenever they did. They had five kids: Terri, Rick, Toni, Jon, and David. They were missionaries and lived all over the western US, Mexico, and Nicaragua. My dad was raised Seventh Day Adventist, which is a denomination of Christianity. My dad ended up somehow graduating high school and going Idaho State and becoming a dentist.

Jim and Nancy Elliott, my mom's parents, got married sometime before she was born (duh). They had three children: Peggy, Patty, and Michelle. They lived in Oregon and somewhere in a Navaho reservation. She moved to a small town in New Mexico, about an hour out of Albuquerque. She went to a private Seventh Day Adventist school, which just happens to be the same school my uncle Jon went to. She ended up going to a colledge in Lomma Linda, California to become an ocupational therepist (a.k.a. o.t.).

My parents met sometime during their colledge years. I have know idea where. They moved up here to Ketchikan because my dad found a dentist that was going to retire. He took over the practice and started his own dentist practice. My mom got a job as a O.T. Then in August 1993 they had ME!!!! Then about three years later they had a son, Beau.

Then at the end of my kindergarden year my parents split. I am not sure why. They never told me. All I know is that one day my dad didn't live at our house.

That is the short, non-detailed version of my history.

No comments: